Why Durga Pipes And Fittings Bring The Best Solutions For Your Home?
PVC or polyvinyl chloride is yet another versatile choice for different applications in most of the areas that include the construction industry. PVC pipes are undoubtedly strong, flexible, lightweight, easy to handle and at the same time very much economic. Along with all these amazing qualities, their recyclability and long-lifespan make them the key economic choice for residential as well as all the commercial building constructions.
There is an incredible range of products that you can avail at Durga Pipes and fittings which will make your home safer and your lives safer from any sort of electric shocks.
We have in store PVC and CPVC pipes that have their own specialities. You can choose the one that fits your residence according to your needs and requirements.
Specialities of PVC pipes:
- The high resistance to corrosion and heat of PVC pipes are the main contributors to their speciality.
- PVC pipes are lightweight and quite easy to transport over suitably large distances which are to be laid as pipelines. This automatically leads to less fuel consumption in order to transport them, and this is what makes them eco-friendly.
- These are one of the most cost-effective pipes since a relatively easy process is used for their mass production.
- It is quite simple to mold them into different shapes which makes them a versatile material with a huge range of applications.
- With being strong and durable, these are also resistant to large amounts of stress. And this is what makes them a suitable material for underground pipes.
Specialities of CPVC pipes:
There is one thing about CPVC pipes that these are just not safer than metal to install, but at the same time they are often safer to operate. Along with that, CPVC piping comes with a lower thermal conductivity. And this property not only reduces the amount of heat loss, but also keeps the surface temperature lower which in turn reduces the chance of burns to maintenance
The difference between PVC and CPVC
When we talk about PVC, it is quite brittle and rigid in its original form. It is known for a range of commercial and industrial uses. Different plasticizers make it softer in approach and more flexible.
CPVC is a type of PVC in which the content of chlorine is boosted. It comes with a higher temperature resistance threshold. It can take temperatures of up to 200 F as compared to PVC, which can take up to 140 F before it melts.
These are the specialities and differences of PVC and CPVC pipes that are offered to you by Shree Durga Electroplast which is known as one of the leading PVC pipes manufacturers is always there to serve you with the vast variety of products they have in the store to offer. We have the strongest and top-class pipes that have the power to withstand any of the environmental conditions. We also offer plastic corrugated pipes. And our PVC pipe offerings are available to you in four different sizes from 19mm, and 20mm, to 25mm, and 32mm.